In this document:
- “site,” “website,” “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to the website
- “you” and “yours” refer to visitors of this website.
What information do we collect?
We don’t collect any Personal Identifiable Information (PII); however, we collect the following information:
- Your IP address and its derivative data like country/region, timezone, and maybe more.
- Your browser/device information like device type, screen size, browser name, user language preferences, operating system name, and maybe more.
- Information regarding your activity on the website.
- Cookie Consent Flag stored on your browser
- Website Referal data
- We might display ads on the website, and the ads partner may collect related behavioral data.
How do we collect it?
We use Google Analytics (gtag.js); these tools works by setting tracking COOKIEs on your browser. You can read about it at:
We may use other tools in future.
How do we use the collected information?
We use collected information for assessing website usage statistics and trends of user behavior on the website.
How do we store the information?
Most of the information collected stays within Google Servers. We have access to download and export reports. We may also analyze this collected data using any third-party services/tools which require uploading data to their servers. Also, we store Cookie Consent flags on your Browser Storage. We may store more data on your Browser Storage for better performance the website.
How do we share?
We are only interested in statistical aggregate data. We may publish the analytics results to Social Media, News, or Investors of the business.
What if you don’t want to allow Third Party Cookie?
Privacy is your right to exercise and we respect that. If you are unsure about cookies usage, you can configure browser settings or use extensions to block Third-Party cookies or use privacy-first browser like Safari, Firefox or Duck Duck Go.
How can we be in contact?
For now, you can contact us via Twitter @5cripo.